- Board Game Arena Join the largest board game table in the world. No download necessary – play directly from your web browser. With your friends and thousands of players from the whole world. Free.
- Steam Browse the newest and most played free to play titles on Steam.
New York City
- Guggenheim Museum You can utilize Google’s Street View feature to explore the museum’s exclusive Impressionist, Post-Impressionist, Modern, and Contemporary era art exhibits.
- The Intrepid: Sea, Air & Space Museum Complex The Intrepid: Sea, Air & Space Museum Complex – The Intrepid website offers educational videos on the history and evolution of the Intrepid and other related topics. There is also an extensive offering of virtual and online educational programs.
- The Museum of Modern Art — MoMA Explore exhibits dating back to 1929 and check out the iconic works of Matisse, Picasso, and more.
- Whitney Museum of Modern Art Check out the Meatpacking District’s beloved museum of modern American art without dragging yourself over there.
- The British Museum Featuring historic works like the ancient Rosetta Stone and actual Egyptian mummies, The British Museum is home to hundreds of remarkable artifacts.
- Tate Modern Navigate London’s modern art gallery via street view at Tate, which houses both national and international collections of art dating between the 1900s and present day.
- The Louvre Check out Egyptian Antiquities, Galerie d’Apollon, and more.
- Musée d’Orsay Experience the work of iconic French artists like Monet, Cézanne, and Gaugin. The museum’s diverse collection includes oil paintings, canvas work, modern art, and impressionism.
- Rijksmuseum Get a taste of the Dutch Golden Age at Amsterdam’s Rijksmuseum, with an array of art from notable names like Vermeer and Rembrandt.
- Van Gogh Museum As the name suggests, the city’s Van Gogh Museum houses the largest collection of Vincent van Gogh’s work in the world, with over 200 paintings, 500 drawings, and 750 personal letters — many of which can be viewed online.
- National Gallery of Art The country’s capital is home to one of the most popular art museums in the US: the National Gallery of Art. And Google happens to feature two exhibits online, American Fashion from 1740 through 1895 and a collection from Dutch Baroque painter Johannes Vermeer.
- Smithsonian National Portrait Gallery Immerse yourself in the Smithsonian’s expansive National Portrait Gallery, which includes Portraits of African Americans, First Ladies, Votes for Women, and more.
- Met Opera The Metropolitan Opera has cancelled performances due to concerns over the coronavirus outbreak, and is streaming encore Live in HD presentations for its ‘Nightly Met Opera Stream’.
- BroadwayHD The platform is currently offering a free seven-day trial, along with an affordable $8.99 monthly plan.
- The Kennedy Center Watch extraordinary performances every day — from The Kennedy Center’s stages and beyond. Featuring original works, new performances and the best of their vast archive.
- Playbill Check out this great list of where to stream Broadway shows. The list includes family friendly favorites, such as Peter Pan and Newsies.
Zoos & Aquariums
- Atlantic White Shark Conservancy The Atlantic White Shark Conservancy is conducting a shark storytime every day this week at 10 a.m. There will be a shark story and time for shark Q & A.
- Cape May Park & Zoo Cape May Park Zoo is offering Zoo School on their Facebook page. This includes daily educational videos featuring a different animal or location in the zoo. Zoo staff is also available to answer questions during select times each day.
- Cincinnati Zoo Home Safari The zoo will be hosting daily streams on Facebook Live. Each day, the stream will focus on a different animal in the zoo. They’ll also be sharing fun activities that you can do at home.
- The Dallas Zoo The Dallas Zoo began sharing behind-the-scenes footage and educational videos on social media, using the hashtag #BringTheZooToYou.
- New England Aquarium Join them for live presentations, new videos, and activities to try from home.
- San Diego Zoo Watch and Learn – Live cams and videos of your favorite animals
- Shedd Aquarium, Chicago, IL The aquarium encourages people to check its social media accounts for behind-the-scenes posts, and to learn more about aquatic animals through its digital resources.